Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some for the reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how to get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of providers not looking to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for brennangabriel.blogspot.com release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another InventHelp Inventor Service and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as it can.